Admisser is a Group of Counselors helps for Direct Admission in Ramnarain Ruia College of Arts and Science Mumbai Through Management Quota NRI Seats. If You Are Planned to get Confirm Seat in Ramnarain Ruia College of Arts and Science Mumbai Then You are on the Right Place Now.
The Ramnarain Ruia College was established in June 1937 by the Shikshana Prasaraka Mandali, Pune. It was the first educational institution in Mumbai run by a private management educational body. The college was declared open formally by H.E. Sir Roger Lumley, the then Governor of Bombay, on 3rd December 1937. A large amount of the credit of the establishment of this institution goes to Mataji Suvratadevi Ruia and her illustrious son, Seth Ramnivas Ramnarain Ruia, who extended a handsome donation of Rs.2,00,000 from the Ramnarain Harnandrai Charitable Trust. In recognition of this gesture, the S. P. Mandali named the institution – RAMNARAIN RUIA COLLEGE. Ramnarian Ruia College of Arts & Science is a premier educational institution in the country which has been contributing to human progress by moulding brilliant, creative, committed and caring students who are making their alma mater proud in various walks of life in different corners of the world.
- Political Science
- Bioanalytical Science
- Computer Science and IT
- Life Science
- Diploma in Information Technology
- Diploma in Bioinformatics
- Diploma in Travel and Tourism
- Diploma in Community Radio and Community Media Technology
- Post Graduate Diploma in Industrial Analytical Chemistry.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Public Relations and Communication
- Post Graduate Diploma in Business Journalism
- Certificate in Soft Skills and Personality Development
- Certificate in Entrepreneurship Development Skills
- Certificate in Heritage of Mumbai
- Certificate in Pharmacovigilance
- Certificate in Introductory Bioanalysis
- Certificate in Child Psychology
- Certificate in Food Science & Quality Control
- Certificate in Films -a language of Politics
- Certificate in Web Development Fundamentals
- Certificate in Aquascaping and Interiorscaping
- Certificate in Organic Gardening
- *Application processes for all the courses are fully online and can be done on the official website of the institute.
- Admission in the courses offered at the institute is done on basis guidelines prescribed by the University of Mumbai.
- For admission in undergraduate courses candidate needs to have qualified 10+2 from a recognized board.
- The selection process for BA, B.Sc. and BMM courses depends on the merit of the qualifying examination.
- For admission in postgraduate courses candidate needs to have graduation degree in the relevant field and candidate will be selected on basis of merit except for M.Sc. Degree in Bioanalytical Sciences.
- Candidates need to have either a Masters or M.Phil degree to apply for Ph.D. at Ruia College. The final list of candidates will be prepared on basis of score in Ph.D. Entrance Test (PET) followed by an interview of the respective department.
- Candidates having a valid GATE/SET/NET and JRF don’t need to appear for PET.